Friday, May 15, 2015

Grading Reading and Writing Rome

Dear Writers of Rome,

Spring 2015 grades will be officially released after Tuesday, May 19. Dr. Spinner and I were able to submit many of the CC 265 grades around the time senior grades were due; if that was the case, you've probably already seen your grade for Reading Rome on your unofficial transcript.

If you would rather not wait until Wednesday or Thursday of our tour to get your grade, please send me an email and I'll reply with a breakdown of your scores this past term.

Note also that on your transcripts, your grades for Writing Rome will be recorded as an "I" (for Incomplete), which is simply a consequence of our having a travel seminar at this time of year. No need for alarm.

Once the seminar is over and all work turned in, Dr. Spinner and I will award your grades for TX 200, well in advance of the "I" deadline (June 19).

DC

No comments:

Post a Comment